Friday, October 1, 2010

New to Blogging

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

This is sooo exciting. I've been reading blogs for years, and now I finally have one! I'm starting this blog for the same reason that many people start blogs. So that my family can keep up with me and know what's going on without too much effort on my end :). This way, I don't have to tell the same stories over and over, and I can share pictures with the masses. Lol! I thought it was a great idea, personally.

Well, let's see. I've had a great time in college so far. I went to the highly publicized Arkansas v. Alabama game. It was pretty in-tents (haha, get it?). I camped out for 2 nights. The first one was pretty wet, and the second one was pretty cold. I wouldn't trade it though because I had a great time with my friends. And now for some pictures I took from Facebook.
Me and Andie

Me and Shannon

Can ya tell how tired I was? Hehe.

In other news, I have two mentors. One for the Connections program, and one for my scholarship. I haven't really done much with that yet, though. However, I am excited. 
My mom came to see me on Tuesday, and we had lunch at Olive Garden. It was a fabulous time!
I'm going home today, for the weekend! Yay! It's been a few weeks.
Well, not too much else is going on. I'll start doing some back tracking here soon.

Later, Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment