Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lately...

It was sad as always when Mama dropped me off on Sunday. :( Poo, I wish weekends were longer than two days. I had a good time at home though. On Friday night, Nadia and I went to Wal-Mart and got the fixings for a cookie cake. We actually did a good job, and it was adorable! I'll try to get a picture of it uploaded soon. We stayed up until about 4 am because we had to let the cake cool so that we could ice and decorate it, and we didn't start until about 1:30 am. (Classic my family) We also played Uno with Geema and Geema's brother, Tony. Then on Saturday we had a party for Madison. It was really fun, and we watched a SCARY movie after that. Dead Silence....ahhh! Then on Sunday I just went out with my mom to find an outfit for the orchestra concert, which was yesterday, Monday. It went really well. I messed up more than I should have and my back hurt from all that sitting up straight, but I had a really good time other than that. Today was just the same ole. My group and I rushed around to finish a project for our weekly Perspectives class (it's like a first year experience group mentoring thing). Our project was to do a photo scavenger hunt. Talk about hectic, especially when you wait until the last minute. But then our teacher was really sweet and took us to a new frozen yogurt place called 3 Spoons. She paid for everyone, too! Now I'm just chilling out in my dorm until my 5 o'clock Connections meeting.
Here's a picture from our scavenger hunt.
An anthropology professor :)

J. William Fulbright's Statue

In front of the HPER building

A copy of the Arkansas Traveler

A nice lady that works in the office at Fulbright

No comments:

Post a Comment