Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's that time again..

Hello, world!
Not that I believe anyone is out there. Helloooo? (echoes, haha) I figured it was time for another update. Well, I am back in my home sweet home of Fort Smith. 45 minutes south really makes all the difference. I love it! I'm glad to be home this weekend. Fayetteville is kind of deserted anyway. I haven't felt very well today, but I'm feeling better. Must be the smell of this delicious candle that Auntie Sarah has lit. It's called "Winter," and they really hit the nail on the head with that name/scent. Today was an overall good    day. I enjoyed my anthropology class, as always. Okay, I can almost hear the yawns out there. I just don't have many interesting things to say.
Oh! Last night we had a spontaneous fire drill. Spontaneous in every sense of the word. There I was, in my dorm, chilling out and watching youtube videos. When all of the sudden, the alarm goes off, and the intercom comes on for us to evacuate. Really!? At 10:53? As it turns out, some silly boy on the other side of the building had a fog machine and it set the every-so-sensitive smoke detectors off. FAIL! I'm just glad I didn't get woken up to that.
And now, for your entertainment:

No comments:

Post a Comment