Sunday, October 3, 2010

Home for the Weekend!

Well, I went home this weekend, and it was awesome. Except for one little thing...


I lost my student ID, room key, and fob (thing that lets me in the building). It was so stressful! I couldn't stop crying and I went on the search of a lifetime. Ahh! And poor Hannah got her house searched by me. :/ Needless to say, it wasn't there, and then I felt really bad. 


Anyway....


I got home around 9 on Friday, and I stopped by my Aunt Sarah's for a second. Then I went to Hannah's because she was having a get-together in honor of her getting a new job. Woo! So, that was fun. Then on Saturday, I was planning on going to the mall to get some clothes out that I had in layaway at the Buckle, and I realized my little ID case with my cash, debit card, ID and all that was missing! And that's when I freaked. Mom loaned me the money though, and I eventually did find it this morning. Praise God! I am so grateful I found it. It would have been WAY too expensive to replace. And I still feel like a weirdo for going nuts, and almost filing a police report. 


It was all worth it because I'm glad I got to see my family. I was really missing them. "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." Haha! And I'm grateful Sarah came to get me :).


More to come soon,
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment