Thursday, October 7, 2010

Boring Blog..

Hello again!
I'm kind of upset because I feel like my blog is so boring compared to the ones I read, but then again, most of the ones I read are mothers of small children or photographers or both, so they have plenty going on!
I'm going to try to keep it interesting. I'm also working on getting a cutie design/header thing. I'll let ya know how that goes.
Well, yesterday I had two test. I think I did average on both of them. Neither are really my strong subjects. Oh well, it happens. I had a headache all day though, so that didn't help. Probably pressure and stress. And my uncle said the FUNNIEST thing. I updated my status and it read, "Haley Herring has a headache and a test at 3:30." And he said, "I wish I could schedule MY headaches - wow! :)" I thought it was hilarious. 
Oh! Last night I finally discovered how to wrap my hair up for sleeping. I know you could care less, but it was exciting! I had to watch 2 youtube videos and try a bazillion times, but I got it! 
Now, I'm sitting in Mullins library like I do for pretty much all of my breaks. I'm putting of reading an article for my 11 o'clock class. Lovely. Haha!
Well, that's all I really have to say for now!
Later, Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment