Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Tuesday!

Do you know what that means!?! One of my favorite TV shows comes on, and I'm not talking about Glee! Although, I'm beginning to realize that's not such a bad show. It's...
Teen Mom!
I know, I know, but I really do like that show. And don't worry, I'm not getting any ideas! ;) My favorite mom is Maci. She's just the best, and that's all there is to it. And Amber is really starting to scare me. Honestly, I don't know how Gary puts up with it. He's a strong man. And the other two, ehh...they're good. Just not as entertaining to watch as the psycho-path. Okay, enough about that. 
Let's see here. This week has been pretty good so far. I got my first anthropology exam back on Monday. 102%! Heck yeah! I got my history exam back today..not as good, but it could have been worse. I had a private lesson today. Dr. Gates is awesome. Anyone that knows him knows that. I think he thinks I don't listen to him, but I'm trying I swear! Haha. And our first symphony concert is on Monday. Woot! Lots to be excited about it seems. I'm wearing a new shirt today, too. :D 
And now for some random pictures:
I really love this picture for some reason. Lol!


And I miss my little sister and brother :(
And I miss my mama, too.
That's all for now!
Later, Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment