Saturday, November 13, 2010

We Meet Again

Well, I guess it's time to update this sweet, little unread blog once again. I read other blogs like crazy, but I never really have anything to say on my own. Poo! Let's see here, since the building of Fort PUFI, I guess you could say a lot of things have happened. I got really bogged down in homework and tests and writing papers and etc. Maybe that's why I haven't updated? :) I survived though! It was definitely a crazy time, and now I'm just waiting and riding it out until it's time for finals! Ahh, the thought really scares me! My brother broke his collar bone last Thursday, November 4. It was just pitiful, and made me want to cry! He's doing a lot better now, and is up and about like he doesn't have a sling and a figure-8 brace holding his arm up, so that's awesome. He's such a tough guy, and I'm really proud of him! 
Also, we're in the middle of moving, which proves to be hard when we don't have our tough little brother to help us! And we're doing at a fast pace, so there's not really any rhyme or reason to this whole thing, which drives an OCD control freak nuts! We're going to get the bulk of it done today while I'm home, and my got movers to do the big stuff. Thank Goodness! I'm sure this is getting boring, and I don't really have any pictures to put up, so I'll end it here. 
For your enjoyment, a picture of me and my sweet little roommate before my first orchestra concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment