Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finally...

The week(end) before last was very busy, but so much fun! As you know, Friday at midnight was the premiere of the 7th Harry Potter movie. I can't wait to get started reading them, which I need to make happen soon if I'm going to be done in time. Then on Saturday, we went to see Spamalot! It was an awesome musical. Probably one of the best (of the few) that I've seen. It had some possibly "offensive" parts in it, but I loved it so much. And I want to thank my awesome roommate, Marley, again for getting the tickets for the five of us to go. That would be Me, Marley, Dylan, James, and Zach W. 
I have a couple of pictures from that night, too.
Marley and I..she's wearing a scarf AND a cardigan. I've never been more proud ;)
(and it looks like she's becoming a mini-me)




Oh how I love candid pictures!




Marley and I again


Zach and Marley :)

Then on Sunday, we (we being James and myself) got to join Marley at her family Thanksgiving dinner. There was lots of great food and nice people. And her little cousins were so cute! I didn't take any pictures though! I need to get better about that. Anyway, that was a great weekend, and next I'll post about Thanksgiving.

~Haley

Oh! And I almost forgot! One of the funniest things ever happened after Spamalot. After we dropped Dylan off at his cousins', we did a lip-sync/dance thing to the Spice Girls' "If You Wanna Be My Lover." What all of us loved the most was that Marley actually did it (reluctantly), and she did such a good job, and we were all very proud of her! Hehe! I've got to get a hold of that video! We recorded it via webcam on James's Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment