Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Well, Thanksgiving was awesome, of course. Lots of food, family, and fun! I got to see both of my great-grandmothers, and they were so sweet and cute! First, we went to my mother's maternal grandmother's (if that makes any sense) that lives in Hackett. She is 90 years old and cooked a full Thanksgiving dinner, and it was so good. She has lots of dogs, and my brother always loves playing with them. Some are better behaved than others. Haha! We also got to learn a few interesting things about her life while we were there. I love hearing from  her.
Then we went to a friend of my great-aunt and uncle's that helps them with placing college foreign exchange students. They were the sweetest and most friendly hosts ever! They were so nice to share their home with all of us. That's 11 of us just counting my grandpa and step-grandma, mom and aunt, and all the kids. They must have been slightly crazy! But everyone behaved fairly well considering the circumstances, and they had a beautiful house. There was also lots of great food there, and I ate way too much! However, I more than burned it off the next day working at Old Navy. Yikes! Talk about a madhouse. But I survived the longest 9 hours of my life! 
Sorry, no pictures! :( I'll try to take more. 

~Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment