Wednesday, December 17, 2014

It's Been Awhile

Hi friends!

I think it's about time I dust the cobwebs off of the ole blog. I just can't seem to be as consistent with this thing as I want to be. Oh...wait. I'm a graduate student. And it's finals week. Though, that doesn't account for the last 6 months of neglect. Speaking of graduate school....

Life is a funny, funny thing. Without going into excruciating detail, things didn't quite work out at Missouri State. There were definitely things I enjoyed about it, but also things that kind of made me crazy. Ultimately, I decided that the program at the University of Arkansas was best for me, so I contacted the "Man" to see if she (yes, she) would have pity on me and let me back in. Shockingly enough, she did! Ah Fayetteville, how I missed you. Those two months away were just too long. I kid. In all honesty, I truly love Northwest Arkansas. It's so beautiful and, for lack of a better word, eclectic. It's a very unique place. I think that I made the right decision, and I'm sticking to it!

That's basically the last half year of my life in a very, very, very, very, very, very tiny nutshell! I've been going to school mainly, and I continue to babysit every once in awhile.

Oh! And I had a failed Whole30 attempt in the month of September. It was more like a Whole10, and if we're being honest, I'm surprised I lasted that long! More on that later.

Love,

Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment